Chicken Sausages And Kidney Bean Soup Recipes.
During winter soups are my favorite when it comes to food. Previously it used to be Gajar ka halwa and hot chocolate brownies but with time. I have shifted myself to soups, warm salads, smoothies, etc. I am sharing one of the easy soup recipes which I have some time in winter.
My husband is quite fond of it and I use the sauteed sausages for my baby food in which instead of red chili I use a bit of black pepper.
Soup is quite fulfilling and here we go with the recipe 🙂
Here go the Chicken sausages and Kidney bean soup recipe Ingredients:-
1 cup kidney beans(overnight soaked and pressure cooked with bit of salt)
Sausages – I used 4-5 chicken sausages and diced them up
1 large onion, chopped
2 tablespoons butter/ghee
4 garlic cloves, minced
2 large tomatoes diced
2 cups of chicken stock (or water )
Salt, to taste (start with 1 teaspoon)
Red chilli powder
1 chopped green chilli
Method And Preparation:-
- Step 2– You can bit of salt and red chili powder in it and take them out from the pan.
- Step3 – In the same pan add onion, tomatoes, minced garlic, 1 chopped green chili in the same order mentioned. Add a bit of salt, red chili, and garam masala.
- Step4 – When all the veggies get cooked add chicken stock /water in it. I generally freeze the chicken stock in an ice tray and add 4-5 cubes of it while making the soup.
- Step 5– Add boiled kidney beans and let all the things get mixed properly. Take the kidney bean mixture out and let it cool a bit.
- Step 6– Churn the kidney bean in a mixer grinder.
- Step7 – Add the sausages and have them as a one-pot meal.
If you think that soup is a little thick you can add more stock cubes even after grinding the kidney beans mixture. After having this soup you will be full for hours and your taste buds will thank you for it 🙂
P.S – About 100 grams of Rajma contains 140 calories.5.7 grams of protein, 5.9 grams of fat, and 17.8 grams of carbohydrates. If you follow a wheat belly and high protein diet then Rajma should be taken into a moderate amount as carbs present in Rajma are a bit high. This in fact holds true for sausages also. Sausages are not allowed in the wheat belly diet as it is cured meat so instead of sausages you can even use boiled chopped eggs.
Hope you liked this Chicken Sausages And Kidney Bean Soup Recipe(Weight loss Recipe) and will surely try it once.
You might like these recipes as well:-