Have you tried them?? Let me know your thoughts!
Coca-Cola with Coffee Review Notes:
- I bought these at Ralph’s in Southern California. Their product finder says they can’t locate online retailers nearby, but they are available at my local store (so maybe just not online for some reason).
- They were under $3.00 each.
- There are 5 flavors available: Dark, Vanilla, Carmel, Dark Zero and Vanilla Zero
- I’m trying the Dark Zero Sugar and Vanilla Zero Sugar in the video.
- It tastes like you accidentally poured Coke Zero into your iced coffee cup and didn’t realize there was still coffee in it.
Coca Cola with Coffee – Nutrition and Ingredients
Here are the nutrition stats and ingredients for the Coca-Cola Dark Blend Zero Sugar. I said in the video that it doesn’t say how much caffeine is in it on the can, but it did have it on their website.
Coca-Cola with Coffee Vanilla Zero Sugar – Ingredients and Nutrition label
Just like the dark blend ( and Coke Zero) this one has zero calories. Here are the stats…
More Run Eat Repeat Reviews: