Did you know we have lots of different meal plans to choose from in the Healthy Mummy App?
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, not only do the challenge themes change each month, you also get access to different meal plans!
New meal plans types will occasionally be added or change. But looking at the options available and customizing them to suit you is really easy in the Healthy Mummy App.
Scroll down to follow the easy Step by Step Guide!
Current meal plans available include:
Our Meal Prep Queen Sascha has lost over 30 kilos with The Healthy Mummy. And is here to show you how easy it is to use the Healthy Mummy App and customize your meal plan.
HOW THE MEAL PLANS WORK
Each 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge has a different theme, for example, Belly Blasting or No Excuses. Weekly Meal plans for each challenge are downloaded into the App every Wednesday. All Meal Plans can be customized to suit you and your family’s preferences. Here Sascha explains how to get the most out of the recipes and shopping lists in the App. Or Scroll down for a Step by Step guide.
Step by Step Guide to Customising your Meal Plan.
1. Open the Healthy Mummy App and go to the Food Section in the middle of the bottom bar.
2. In the top left corner you will see the Challenge Theme, (Belly Blasting) the current month, (March 2021), and the meal plan type (Budget/Timesaver 1500 cals).
3. By clicking on the downward-facing arrow on the current month. You are able to look at current and previous Challenge Themes.
4. In week 4 of any Challenge, you will also be able to see the 1st week of the next month’s Challenge. Occasionally we have a Gap Week, as is the case next week. There will be one week of Healthy Easter Eating (29th March – 4th April), following next by the Challenge theme which is Sugar Detox. The first week of Sugar Detox Challenge will be available Wednesday 31st March.
5. By clicking on the downward-facing arrow on Meal Plan type, you will see the meal plan options for that month and change or update accordingly to suit you.
6. If that meal plan type changes the following month, it will automatically update the new meal plan type added.
7. Meal plans are released every Wednesday morning. So when there is a new meal plan type added for a new month. You will be able to see that from Wednesday in Week 4 of the current challenge. By clicking on the Challenge Theme and changing to the following month’s theme.
8. Once you are in the new Challenge theme, click on Meal plan type and there you will be able to see the new plan option. For the Healthy Easter Eating, and Sugar Detox Theme. There is no new meal plan, so it will look the same.
9. Each month our standard meal plan types (Variety, Budget/Time Saver, Higher Calorie, Vegetarian, and Vegan) will be suited to our monthly 28 Day Challenge theme.
Our specialty meal plans (Keto, Pregnancy, 45+ Hormone Balancing, and Air Fryer). Are specifically outline by our nutritionists to suit specific needs; so even though our specialty meal plans don’t always fit in with our monthly themes. You can just as easily take part in the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. All our meal plans are fully customizable with over 4500 recipes to choose from.
What else The Healthy Mummy App offers!
TRACKING YOUR ACTIVITY IN THE APP
The App makes tracking all your activity super easy. Ticking off what you’ve eaten, how much water you’ve drunk. As well as what exercise you’ve done that day means you can monitor everything and stay accountable. It doesn’t take long for this to become a daily habit that’s easy to follow. Here Sascha shares her tips on how to track your meals, including custom food using the bar code scanner in the app.
FITNESS IN THE HEALTHY MUMMY APP
The exercise programs in the App have been outline by our personal trainers JUST FOR MUMS to do AT HOME. Even when the kids are around. So the exercise sessions are never longer than 30 minutes! There are a variety of levels, and you can start simple and slow and over time build up your strength and stamina. Sascha talks you through how to pick your program and customize your exercise plan.
For more information on How to Get Started on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge – click here.
Want access to these incredible Meal Plans? Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
We’ve proudly helped millions of mums transform their health. Therefore, Mums just like you completely transform their health and bodies. You can do it too (and it’s easy!) The 28 Day Weight Loss Challengeis the mum’s only 5 stars rated app with over 1.6k reviews in 8 weeks!! You get unrestricted access to :
● Nutritionist & chef-designed weekly meal plans
Personal Trainer crafted At-home workouts- 28 minutes and under
● Daily Motivation from My Coach
Personalized Shopping lists to make life easy
● Over 4,500 healthy and delicious recipes at your fingertips
REAL-TIME support from The Healthy Mummy Team and OVER 200,000 other mums
We’ve proudly helped millions of mums transform their health. Therefore, Mums just like you completely transform their health and bodies. You can do it too (and it’s easy!)
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challengeis the mum’s only 5 stars rated app with over 1.6k reviews in 8 weeks!!
You get unrestricted access to :