Live the Red Mountain Way.
Weight loss & weight management can be difficult & stressful, but the doctors of Red Mountain are here to provide guidance & helpful tips, tricks, and resources! In this episode of Real Talk About Weight Loss hosted by Carey Pena, Emmy award-winning news anchor & journalist, Dr. Suzanne Bentz, Dr. Kim Feinstein, and Dr. Shelly Messer talk about the most frequently asked topics regarding how to lose weight and keep it off.
For more from our doctors’ Real Talk series be sure to check out these related tips and resources and take control of your health:
For more information about our exclusive, proven weight loss programs, call 800.239.7830 or click here to request an appointment online.
Coping with Life in a Healthy Way
We know obesity is at an epidemic proportion today and for a reason. Managing weight can be difficult – especially on our own – and while coping with stressful and emotional times in our life.
This transformation and weight loss series aims to inspire people to take control.
We talk about:
- Why/how patients turn to food to cope with problems.
- What to do instead of emotional/stress eating.
- Tips for better self-control.
- How to make a plan that works.
Journalist Carey Pena conducts this round table discussion with the experts from Red Mountain Weight Loss:
- Dr. Suzanne Bentz, the Chief Medical Officer and Founder of Red Mountain Weight Loss
- Dr. Kim Feinstein, Licensed Clinical Psychologist and Behavioral Weight Loss Specialist
- Dr. Shelly Kocher, board-certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist and the Medical Director at Red Mountain.
Connect With Red Mountain Weight Loss: